Priorities for system reset: A response from the frontline
Despite covid-19 adding increased pressure and strain on the system, the continued response from the health and social care workforce has been remarkable, with staff going above and beyond to care for patients during this difficult time.
The pandemic has undoubtedly transformed our healthcare system; driving the need to work differently, re-structure organisations, whilst rightly placing the wellbeing of staff as a top priority. As covid-19 continues to present both challenges and innovation opportunities for the workforce, it is crucial for leaders to listen to the views of staff to ensure that their priorities align as the system resets.
Join us for an open and candid discussion between frontline staff and hear about their experiences throughout covid-19, key concerns and current challenges.
- Discuss what effective leadership should look like during times of uncertainty
- How to avoid a disconnect between senior leadership and the needs of frontline staff
- How you can best support staff priorities as the NHS moves into recovery
- Dr Helgi Johannsson, Consultant – Anaesthesia, Imperial College Healthcare
- Patricia McCready, Sister in Critical Care, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS FT
- Minnie Klepacz BEM, Ophthalmology Matron /BAME Network Lead