Join senior colleagues from across the NHS at the HSJ Workforce Forum to debate challenges and inform workforce strategies at a local and system level. The event is free to attend for NHS trust board members and leadership teams of CCGs, STPs/ICSs plus primary and social care leaders.
In 2020, delegates had the opportunity to:
- Hear insights from Prerana Issar, NHS Chief People Officer, and ask their most pressing questions in an interactive discussion and debate
- Gain inspiration from Chief Executives and Workforce Directors across the system talking about successful solutions and initiatives deployed
- Network with peers and potential solution providers
- Benefit from a Chatham House environment to ensure safe, honest and open conversations
- Participate in focused roundtable discussions to brainstorm potential solutions to local challenges with peers from across the country
Why should you attend?
High-profile speakers: We don’t just feature the biggest names in healthcare. We make sure that they feel comfortable in being totally honest and frank in their views. The Chatham House Rule is enforced and delegates have extensive opportunities to ask questions and challenge the opinions of our speakers
Fantastic Networking: HSJ is proud of the fact that time and time again, it can fill a room with healthcare leaders. The networking opportunities on offer are unrivalled with invitations to the forums carefully monitored.
Learn alongside your peers: We aim for you to leave an HSJ Forum brimming with ideas to enable you to make positive changes in your organisation. We know we’ve succeeded when the knowledge that’s been shared leads to improved patient outcomes and a better NHS
Fresh formats: All HSJ Forums are geared toward giving you maximum opportunity for learning, networking and interacting with the content on offer. Speakers will share their stories and steer the conversation. However, there’s no passive listening to endless PowerPoint slides – this is designed to be an interactive, enjoyable and beneficial use of your valuable time
Your contribution matters: The secret of a successful forum stems from the quality of the debate. This isn’t a one-way transfer of information. This is an opportunity to share your insights and engage with other like-minded colleagues.
Who should attend?
- National leaders from public bodies, including NHS England and Improvement, Health Education England and Public Health England
- Chief executives and other senior representatives of trusts
- Workforce directors and HR directors across the NHS
- Senior representatives driving organisational change across the NHS
- Senior representatives from Primary Care Networks
- STP and ICS chairs, and leads in transformation and workforce
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9079
Honey De Gracia
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9002
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9054
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9082