Creating a holistic strategy around recruitment and retention to alleviate pressures and embed the NHS People Plan
Join senior colleagues from across the NHS at the inaugural HSJ Workforce Forum to properly assess challenges around workforce shortages and retention, and identify next steps in aligning with and delivering the national strategy.
Shape the NHS workforce of the future with 100+ peers across trusts, CCGs, STPs and ICSs, plus:
- Quiz policy makers and NHS leaders on strategy and what it means for the NHS workforce
- Gain inspiration and learn from examples across other NHS organisations and systems
- Immerse yourself in a full day of interactive sessions and networking
- Benefit from a Chatham House environment to ensure safe, honest and open conversations
- Solve local challenges through intimate and focused table discussions with peers from across the country
The HSJ Workforce Forum is strictly by invitation only and is completely free to attend with the cost of the summit generously funded by HSJ’s partners.
Your summit place includes:
- Access to all HSJ Workforce Forum thought leadership and interactive sessions
- Place at the HSJ Workforce Forum Reception
- Participation in a focused roundtable discussion group led by an area expert
Sessions are moderated by the HSJ editorial team and are made up of a series of presentations, panel debates, and interactive sessions. All discussions are protected by the Chatham House Rule to ensure delegates feel comfortable in giving their opinions and raising their concerns.
For content, partnership and other enquiries, contact:
Catherine Howe, Events Director
T: +44 20 7608 9072
Why should you attend?
High-profile speakers: We don’t just feature the biggest names in healthcare. We make sure that they feel comfortable in being totally honest and frank in their views. The Chatham House Rule is enforced and delegates have extensive opportunities to ask questions and challenge the opinions of our speakers
Fantastic Networking: HSJ is proud of the fact that time and time again, it can fill a room with healthcare leaders. The networking opportunities on offer are unrivalled with invitations to the summits carefully monitored.
Learn alongside your peers: We aim for you to leave an HSJ Summit brimming with ideas to enable you to make positive changes in your organisation. We know we’ve succeeded when the knowledge that’s been shared leads to improved patient outcomes and a better NHS
Fresh formats: All HSJ Summits are geared toward giving you maximum opportunity for learning, networking and interacting with the content on offer. Speakers will share their stories and steer the conversation. However, there’s no passive listening to endless PowerPoint slides – this is designed to be an interactive, enjoyable and beneficial use of your valuable time
Your contribution matters: The secret of a successful summit stems from the quality of the debate. This isn’t a one-way transfer of information. This is an opportunity to share your insights and engage with other like-minded colleagues.
Who should attend?
- National leaders from public bodies, including NHS England and Improvement, Health Education England and Public Health England
- Chief executives and other senior representatives of trusts
- Workforce directors and HR directors across the NHS
- Senior representatives driving organisational change across the NHS
- Senior representatives from Primary Care Networks
- STP and ICS chairs, and leads in transformation and workforce
The HSJ Workforce Forum 2020 will take place at etc. venues Monument, London. 8 Eastcheap, London EC3M 1AE
Centrally located, etc. venues Monument is just a couple of minutes’ walk from Monument underground station. If coming into London by train, the venue is easily reachable from Euston via the Northern line to Bank and a short walk of under 10 minutes.
Content & Sponsorship
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9072
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9074
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9054