15 September 2020 : 9.15am - 3.30pm
The response to COVID-19 from the NHS workforce has been remarkable, with staff going above and beyond to care for patients at the most challenging of times.
As plans intensify to prepare the workforce for the recovery period, it is vital to address the most pressing issues that have been magnified during the crisis, as well as identify positive outcomes that can be embraced and maintained in the long-term.
HSJ’s first ever Workforce Virtual Event provides a thought-provoking and timely opportunity for national policy makers, senior NHS leaders and frontline staff to reflect on the initial response to the pandemic and begin vital conversations about what the future of health and social care should look like as the system undergoes a reset.
Session topics include:
- The realities of confronting a pandemic: Learning from the frontline
- Tackling health inequalities and the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on BAME staff
- Supporting and prioritising the long-term impacts on staff wellbeing and mental health
- Strengthening our existing workforce: Understanding what matters most to staff
- NHS Recovery and Reset: Harnessing positives from the crisis response to build a stronger workforce
Benefits of Attending:
- High profile speakers: hear from national policy makers, senior NHS leaders and frontline staff that you do not always get to hear from, on their priorities and challenges as the NHS system undergoes a reset
- Challenging content: Be part of vital initial conversations and challenging content as speakers offer their candid opinions on the most pressing workforce issues
- Learn alongside your peers: Sessions will share best practice, successful case studies and realistic solutions to your challenges. We aim for you to leave this virtual event brimming with ideas to enable you to make positive changes to better support and protect your workforce
- Your contribution matters: Get a chance to input into the national programme and raise your concerns with policy makers as long-term plans and priorities begin to shift
Who Should Attend:
- All those who have overall responsibility for planning/strategy on the workforce structure/staffing etc including:
- Chief Executives and Chief Nurses
- HR Directors, Workforce Directors, Director of People / Education / Recruitment / Training
- Directors of Transformation (Primary Care Networks)
- CCG Leaders and Chairs
- Clinical Directors and General Managers
- Frontline Staff
Partnering with the HSJ Workforce Virtual Event enables you to position your organisation as a thought leader by addressing the workforce challenges faced by our senior NHS audience and support the delivery of national workforce priorities. Demonstrate subject expertise, raise your profile by influencing national and local stakeholders and identify opportunities for your business going forward.
To find out more about our partnership opportunities, please email Brett Mitchell on email@example.com
How It Works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.
For further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org