High-profile speakers: We don’t just feature the biggest names in healthcare. We make sure that they feel comfortable in being totally honest and frank in their views. The Chatham House Rule is enforced and delegates have extensive opportunities to ask questions and challenge the opinions of our speakers
Fantastic Networking: HSJ is proud of the fact that time and time again, it can fill a room with healthcare leaders. The networking opportunities on offer are unrivalled with invitations to the forums carefully monitored.
Learn alongside your peers: We aim for you to leave an HSJ Forum brimming with ideas to enable you to make positive changes in your organisation. We know we’ve succeeded when the knowledge that’s been shared leads to improved patient outcomes and a better NHS
Fresh formats: All HSJ Forums are geared toward giving you maximum opportunity for learning, networking and interacting with the content on offer. Speakers will share their stories and steer the conversation. However, there’s no passive listening to endless PowerPoint slides – this is designed to be an interactive, enjoyable and beneficial use of your valuable time
Your contribution matters: The secret of a successful forum stems from the quality of the debate. This isn’t a one-way transfer of information. This is an opportunity to share your insights and engage with other like-minded colleagues.
Who should attend?
- National leaders from public bodies, including NHS England and Improvement, Health Education England and Public Health England
- Chief executives and other senior representatives of trusts
- Workforce directors and HR directors across the NHS
- Senior representatives driving organisational change across the NHS
- Senior representatives from Primary Care Networks
- STP and ICS chairs, and leads in transformation and workforce